General terms and conditions
- The prices are per night for the number of persons indicated.
- The fee for the local tax be charge additionally and is for all persons over 14 years 1,75 Euro per night.
- Included in the price are all additional costs, laundry, final cleaning as well as all fees and taxes.
- The reservation becomes binding after payment of a deposit (approx. 25% of the total amount), with the sending of the reservation confirmation. The deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- The remaining amount can be paid by bank transfer before the beginning of the stay or in cash at the end of the stay.
Our bank details are:
Raiffeisenbank Untereisacktal Gen.m.b.H.
IBAN: IT 14 K 08113 59140 000302204606
- In accordance with the consumer protection codex, you have no right of withdrawal after the booking has been made.
- We therefore recommend that you take advantage of the Roter Hahn cancellation protection
Link to travel cancellation insurance
- The following cancellation regulations apply in case of non-fulfillment of the agreement:
- 90 days to 29 days before the start of the trip: 40% of the booking value
- 28 days to 8 days before departure: 70% of the booking value
- 7 days until the agreed day of arrival: 90% of the booking value
- In case of late arrival or early departure we reserve the right to charge the full price for the night.
- Furthermore, we expressly refer to the legal provision Art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code GvD 206/2005.
- On the day of arrival, the apartment can be occupied from 14:30 to 20.00 hours.
- On the day of departure the apartment must be vacated by 10:00 a.m., otherwise an additional night will be charged.
- Mandatory information according to EU regulation Nr.524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for online settlement of consumer disputes (ODR) of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/